In this gathering, we talked a lot about what TAPA has been doing. In the past year we:
- Held rituals at Moral Monday and HKonJ protests for two years
- Facilitated an Earth Day ritual at the Festival of Legends
- Have hosted an 4th of July ritual at the Eno River for two years
- Facilitated two workshops at the 2014 PPD
- Facilitated one of the main rituals at 2014 PPD
- Facilitated a Hecate at the Crossroads Ritual
- Facilitated a World Goddess Day ritual, which was also featured in the Wild Hunt. One of our steerage committee members is also a local coordinator for this event.
- maintained this website, as well as an active social media presence
- connected individuals to groups and groups to individuals and groups to one another and individuals to each other
- hosted a cookie exchange and holiday party
- maintained public Pagan space at the Shared Spaces Collective in Durham
... and that's just a few of the events!
What a year! We have many great events planned for 2015, too!
- Celtic 101 Workshop
- Second Annual Festival of Legends Earth Day ritual
- Introduction to Santeria with Special Guest Shawn Shadow
- Workshop on the Elder Tree
- Ritual 201 Workshop
- World Goddess Day with Gaia’s Circle
- Pagan Pride Day
- Thaumaturgy 777’s Third Annual Samhain Festival
- Pagan Ethics Workshop
- Community Solstice Ritual
After the business was taken care of, we spent a long time talking together about what TAPA could do for the Triangle Pagan community, and what the community could do for TAPA. We talked about what was working, what wasn’t working, what we could do differently, what we could do better, and what we were doing well. The meeting gave us a lot to think about, and we emerged from the meeting with a much greater idea of the roles and functions TAPA is serving and can potentially service for Triangle Pagans.
We'd like to offer a special thanks to our friends over at Thauamturgy 777 for letting us host so many events over there. You guys are awesome! We’d like to thank all who attended this event. THANK YOU! We’d also like to thank all of those who wanted to come out but were unable to do so. We hope to see you at future TAPA events! Thanks for the feedback, love, and support. We’re excited for the next year, for 2016, and for the future of TAPA and the Triangle Area as a whole. Thank you!
If you have any thoughts or feedback you’d like to give TAPA, now is your time to do it! So please, what are you dying to tell us that you have been holding back on? Email us today and get your voice heard!