Sunday, December 20, from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Join Durhamites Kat and Michael in a socially-distanced Yule ritual by the fire. This ritual will be conducted via a closed Zoom meeting. Invitation information will be posted to the Facebook event the afternoon of the ritual.
Attendees will be welcomed - but NOT required! - to do any or all of the following:
- bring a favorite holiday treat as an emblem of comfort in the Night Months
- volunteer to call one of the quarters in establishing a virtual circle
- share something they wish to let go of as the year closes
- share something they wish to nurture and encourage in the coming new year
- spend a few minutes in open, casual discussion by the hearth (be it real or envisioned) about what we think magic might be and how you find it, increase it, or direct it in your own life.
This ritual will conclude with a virtual sunrise to thank attendees for their dedication (and because waiting all night on a Zoom call would be the opposite of joy)!
Michael will also live stream Durham-local sunrise the following morning to share the return of the Sun with anyone who cares to join him!
Please message us via Facebook or at TriangleAreaPagans@gmail.com for any questions!
Blessed Solstice, Friends!