Triangle Area Pagan Alliance is trying to raise money for our springtime event, the Fools and Fairies Springtime Soiree! Our ultimate goal is to raise enough money to begin the process towards non-profit status. (springtime event listing here: https://www.facebook.com/events/809202992549869/ )
Saturday, October 15
Chapel Hill, NC (this is at a private residence - please message us for directions ASAP!)
tickets $10 (pay us in person prior to the event... pay us at the event... or send $10 via paypal to email@example.com)
NOTE - you do not have to be Pagan to attend this event! You just have to be friendly ;-)
What you can expect:
Pagan garb and costumes
raffle (we have lots of great items. Raffle tickets are $1 a piece)
Doors open at 7pm
Music begins at 730pm
fire performance (pending! we had a cancellation)
more live music
and finally, drumming the night away!
What to bring:
- cash for your armband
- cash to donate for divination
- cash for the raffle
- a chair or two or three to sit on
- drums for the drum circle (bring extras if you don't mind sharing so the whole group can enjoy!)
- items with which to decorate the community altar
- business cards/pamphlets/fliers for you, your group, or your business. Tell us all about you!
- wear a costume or Pagan/witchy garb if you are so inclined!
- bring your friends and family! The more the merrier - ALL are welcome!
Live music from local bands Enenra and Harlem Insect Laws!
Please message us for any other questions! We can't wait to see you, Under the Harvest Moon!